OSC Lodge is now open for reservations, on a limited basis.
Reservations need to be made 5 days ahead of time. You must get a
confirmation before going up.
- Only Active Members and Life Members may make reservations.
- These members may only invite as guests people who fit one of the following criteria:
- Inactive club members
- Former club members
- Domestic partners and children (people who live in members’ homes)
- Long-term intimate partners (at least 1 month)
- Exceptions may be made if no one else has made reservations. Contact Simone, your Reservations Manager, to discuss.
- Reservations may be made for up to a week.
- Only 3 groups are allowed at a time.
- We want to avoid overlapping with multiple groups/people to minimize risk.
- No more than 10 people may visit at a time.
- Review the current Temporary Rules and Guidelines for Lodge Usage. Only request a reservation if you are willing to abide by the rules detailed there.
- View the Reservation Calendar to see what is available. Note who else has reserved during that time period, and decide if you are willing to share space with them.
- Request a reservation using the form below, at least 5 days in advance.
- If you have not done so before, fill out a Liability Waiver for each adult in your group, including any children on one waiver. Return waiver(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Simone.)
- A waiver must be on file before your reservation will be confirmed.
- This is not the general liability waiver you may have filled out in the past.
- Simone will confirm based on first come first served, but confirmation is also dependent on groups being able to work together. Requests to join other groups will be strongly considered & encouraged (everyone should be on board).
- Feel free to make multiple reservations , but please be aware that a priority is to get different people up there. If your multiple reservations prevent another member from being able to visit, your reservation may be bumped.
- Simone is willing to entertain a waitlist for space. This is unlikely to work for last minute reservations, but might be fine for time further out.
- As soon as you receive confirmation, pay for your stay on the Reservation Payments page, unless your visit is part of a “mini work party.”