OSC Lodge is open for reservations, on a limited basis. (Note: these policies and procedures are subject to change, based on government policies and Board decisions as experience dictates.)
Reservations shall be made 2 weeks to 5 days ahead of time (three weeks ahead for holidays). You must get a confirmation before going up. Confirmations will be sent approximately 4 days before arrival date.
- Only Active Members and Life Members may make reservations.
- These members may only invite as guests people who fit one of the following criteria:
- Domestic partners and children (people who live in members’ homes)
- Long-term intimate partners (at least 1 month)
- Exceptions may be made if no one else has made reservations. Contact Simone, your Reservations Manager, to discuss.
- Reservations may be made for up to a week.
- Only 5 “germ pods” are allowed at a time.
- No more than 13 people may visit at a time.
- Review the current Temporary Rules and Guidelines for Lodge Usage. Only request a reservation if you are willing to abide by the rules detailed there.
- View the Reservation Calendar to see what is available. Note who else has reserved during that time period, and decide if you are willing to share space with them.
- Request a reservation using the form below, at least 5 days in advance.
- Indicating flexibility will make it easier to accommodate your wishes.
- If you have not done so before, fill out a Liability Waiver for each adult in your group, including any children on one waiver. Return waiver(s) to email@example.com (Simone.)
- A waiver must be on file before your reservation will be confirmed.
- This is not the general liability waiver you may have filled out in the past.
- Confirmation emails will be sent no later than 4 days before your expected arrival. Seeing your name on the Reservations Calendar indicates a confirmed reservation.
- Simone is willing to entertain a waitlist for space.
- Pay for your stay on the Reservation Payments page.