Winter rates are now in effect.
How to make a reservation:
- Choose a date (s)
- Fill in the reservations form
- Day-of reservations are fine for mid-week reservations (but we prefer more notice)
- 2 weeks until Wednesday at 6 pm for weekend reservations
- 3 weeks until 3 days before for Holiday reservations
- Press SUBMIT
- WAIT a minute
- Check your email used in the reservation form. Do you have an auto-generated reply? YES! Congratulations, you have successfully made a reservation! NO! Oh dear, try checking the Recent Reservations Tab in the Members Only section of the OSC website. EVERY successful reservation is posted on the Recent Reservations Tab.
- Is your reservation for a week-day? Yes! Proceed to payment.
- Is your Reservation for a Meal Night/Weekend/Holiday? then WAIT FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL. You can expect to receive a confirmation email 2 to 3 days before you are due to arrive. That means Wednesday night or Thursday mornings for weekends.
- IF YOU DON’T get a confirmation email you may NOT go up! If you think this is in error, email reservations or winter VP and ask if there is a mistake. Do not wait until Friday or Saturday night to do this! reservations@oaklandskiclub.
- Once you have received a Confirmation email, you shall pay for the visit.
- It is your responsibility to be familiar with the rules of the OSC and Lodge and YOU should be aware of weather conditions before coming up
- Do NOT show up with-out a reservation!
Check out the OSC VP Blog for current information, particularly before busy weekends or when conditions might make travel difficult.